RELATIVE CLAUSES




EXERCISES

1- Do you remember the day? We first came to this school then.

2- The woman smiled proudly. Her daughter won first prize.

3- This is the bank. We borrowed the money from it.

4- Carol is my neighbour. Her father teaches English at my school.

5- Brenda is a friend. I went on holiday with her.

6- Where is the envelope? I had left it on my desk.

7- Robert speaks excellent English. He has never been to England.

8- Jane didn’t even say hello. This was very rude of her.

9- The shirt doesn’t fit. Dan gave it to me.

10- She’s more than two hours late. This is very annoying.

11- Milan is a beautiful city. We spent our holidays there.

12- This is the box. Mum keeps her jewellery in it.

13- I don’t know anyone. You can sell your car to them.

14- History is a subject. I’ve always been good at it.

15- The hotel was full of guests. The hotel was miles from anywhere. The guests had gone there to admire the scenery.     The hotel ...

16- I lent you a book. It was written by a friend of mine. She lives in France.    The book ...
17- A woman’s jewels were stolen. A police officer was staying in the same hotel. The woman was interviewed by him.    The woman ...

18- A goal was scored by a teenager. He had come on as substitute. This goal won the match.   The goal ...

19- Carol is a vegetarian. I cooked a meal for her last week. She enjoyed it.    Carol ...

20- My wallet contained over 100 €. It was found in the street by a schoolboy. He returned it.    My wallet ...


Comentarios

Entradas populares