GIVING ADVICE

"I am a girl/boy in a high school in La Vall. I used to have a good friend but now she/he ignores me. All my other friends tell me to ignore her/him back, but I cannot because I really like being friends with her/him. Unfortunately I am too scared to talk to her/him. Please help!"


"I am a girl in 3 ESO. There is this boy who has been my best friend for a few years now, but he has become very friendly with another girl and they have started going out. I am afraid that she will take him away form me. What should I do?"

"I'm not good at science and I worked out a way to cheat in a science exam. I wrote a lot of answers on slips of paper which I balanced on my leg and managed to glance at them without the teachers suspecting anything. I ended up getting top marks! The problem is that the school bully saw me yesterday and said: "I saw you cheating, you little squirt! fifty euros by Friday or the teacher finds out!" My parents were so pleased that I got top marks and now I'm worried and don't know what to do. Please help!



Comentarios

Entradas populares