UNIT 6


WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT IS YOUR JOB?
Work in pairs, think and come up with at least one job for each letter of the alphabet. You have got five minutes.





Useful expressions:
I work in /for.. I took early retirement
I am in charge of.. I am on /take sick leave
I have to deal with (complaints) I was fired
I run ( a small business) I was made redundant (no It is not easy to get/find a job longer needed) 
It's difficult to make a living as...I am very qualified 
It is a demanding job
I do casual work
I've got a temporary job I earn 
Pay rise 
I've applied for a job
I have a nine-to five job
I work shift time
I have to do overtime
I work full-time/part-time The staff 
I am hardworking
I am inexperienced
I am competent
I was promoted (get a higher position)
I turned the job down (refuse) 
 You can also download this document:




The one-week job project by Sean Aiken.


Comentarios

Entradas populares