GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ENGLISH EXAM!


Some guidelines for your essay:


ORGANIZATION
-  I organized my work according to a plan
-  Each paragraph has one topic
-  My paragraphs are clearly indicated
-  My ideas are in al logical order
-  I used suitable connectors to link my ideas
-   Is it the appropriate length?
CONTENT
-  My writing corresponds to the task
-  My work is interesting and original
-  My work is coherent
- I began with a suitable opening sentence
-  I presented my ideas clearly
-  I included only relevant ideas
- I supported my ideas with details and examples (opinion, for and against essay)
- I used connectors to link my ideas (avoiding too much repetition of basic linkers  such as and/but/because/then)
Is it interesting? (with examples, details, personal ideas/feelings)
LANGUAGE
-  My grammar is correct (subject and verb agreement, verbal tenses, gerunds and infinitives, prepositions…)
-  My spelling is correct (irregular plurals)      
-  My word order is correct
-  My punctuation is correct
-  I used capital letter correctly
-  I used adjectives and adverbs correctly

Revise connectors:

Click on the link and read essays by topic.


GOOD LUCK!

Comentarios

Entradas populares