UNIT 6

Let's begin by completing the following sentences: 
  • A good friend is ......
  • Friends are people you can....
  • Pets can be good friends because...
  • I like my friends because...
  • My best friend likes to...
  • It is good to have many friends because...
  • When I am with my friends I feel...
  • Making new friends is...
  • Sometimes I get angry at my friend because...
  • Friendship means...
  • I like it when my friend...
  • I am a good friend because...

And , what qualities do you look for in a friend?

You probably need more adjectives to describe your friends or yourself, click on the emotions colour wheel and click on the adjective if you want a definition of the adjective.


You can also check this old entry.
And now, grammar, MODAL VERBS  in English.

Exercises: 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Comentarios

Entradas populares