3 ESO WEEK 30 MARCH - 3 APRIL



Take a look at the model of an advice letter on page 80 of the Student's book. Next you will have two short letters asking for advice, choose ONE and write your answer giving advice. Remember to organize the letter in paragraphs and to use the right modal verbs. About 100 words. Please send it by email!!

    Dear friend,
  1. I hate school. It is as simple as that. I find the work boring and I’m often just looking out of the windows. My mum has warned me that if I carry on like this I’ll end up with no qualifications and won't get a good job. I’m worried about this situation. I’m wondering if there are any ideas you could suggest which might help me improve the situation.
    Write soon.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    Dear friend,

    Recently my best friend has decided to ignore me. If I say anything about it, she just laughs and says ‘Don’t be so silly.’ It’s really starting to make me sad and angry. What should I do?
    Write soon.

    ______________________________________________________________

    There is a listening assignment for you on Fluentkey. Remember you have a personal login password. Click on the image, do the task and send us a photograph of your screen with the results when you correct it by email.



    WAY TO ENGLISH Interactive book homework (instructions on the web)

    Have a nice week!

Comentarios

Entradas populares