2 BATX CONNECTORS REWRITING



 1- I had to separate them so that they couldn't / wouldn't cheat.

2- They went aout although the weather was foul.

3- In spite of the noise, they managed to sleep.

4- She has backaches, besides she has high blood pressure.

5- They felt much better after they had seen Anne.

6- I have saved some money. Therefore, I can afford to go on holiday.

7- No matter how hard I try, I never understand anything. As a result, I decided to talk to my teacher. 

8- Both Jeff and John spend all day playing computer games.

9- In spite of being old, she still works from nine to five.

10-Whenever I thought about Mary,  I felt uneasy.

11-There was a terrible accident in the street. Therefore, we walked for two hours.

12- The post office was closed, so I couldn't post the letter.

13- She turned on the radio because she wanted to listen to the music.

14- It was such a noisy class that no one could understand a single word.

15- Although my mother is overweight, she still keeps on eating too much.

16- Whereas USA is a big country, Belgium is a small country.

17- I wans't hungry, so I didn't eat anything.

18- Owing to the cold Charles preferred to stay at home.

19- I enjoyed the film in spite of the story being silly.

20- Madrid is a great place to visit despite its terrible traffic problems.

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares