FIRST TERM PROJECT
PowerPoint Project “ALL ABOUT ME”
This first project is a presentation that describes you, your family, and anything else you want to tell about yourself. You need to be very creative. It will be about your own Life Journey!
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PRESENTATION
• You must have a title slide and a conclusion slide.
• You must have at least 12 slides. You may use more if you want.
• You should apply a template to your presentation. Choose one that you like.
• Use several different slide layouts throughout your presentation.
• Add clip art or your own pictures to some of your slides. Be conservative with this because too much clip art can make the presentation look bad.
• When creating your presentation, remember the Rule of 7’s. No more than 7 lines of text per slide and no more than 7 words on a line.
Here are some ideas of things to include in your presentation. You may use items from this list and/or use items of your own.
• About you: your name, age, birthday, place you were born, etc. Personality/appearance
• About your family: mum, dad, brothers and sisters.
• Your house, your hometown.
• Your hobbies and interests.
• School subjects and activities. Things you like/dislike about school.
• Your plans after high school.
• Your favourite foods.
• Your friends.
• Your favourite music groups or singers.
• Favourite places or cities you’ve visited.
• Favourite sports.
Be prepared to present this project orally once you are done! Deadline: 12th of November!!
You can start right now, or if you would rather do some thinking at home , here you are different tasks for today.
Practice for PET (choose to do some reading and listening)
Listening to a song (choose level A2 and wait for the video if you are lucky)
And now, see how good you are at making words in English.