PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE ...

In order to know you all a little bit better and to make you think about how you learn English, here's a collaborative online tool, called Padlet. It's a wall wisher, a wall where you can write your wishes, ideas, thoughts, about anything. Get familiar with it, as we'll be using it during the school year.

Think about the question below and write a couple of sentences about it.

"What am I willing to do to learn English?"

You can use these structures:
- I will improve my English by + VING ...
- I am willing to + INF + to ...
- I am determined to + INF + to ...

Click on the image at the top of the post, a "wall" will open up, double tap on it and a multimedia note will appear where you can write your sentences as well as your name.

Thanks for your cooperation. Once it is finished, I will upload the wall to the blog with all your ideas. Thank you! 

Comentarios

Entradas populares